Thank you for visiting our website. We would be honored to host your event. Our barn is self-sufficient and climate controlled. We provide most everything you need to decorate your beautiful event. We host weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, family holiday parties or any event needing space for 150 to 200 people. We have linens, chairs, benches, food warmers, drink containers and all kinds of decorations at no extra cost.
Our “Pay it Forward” program began after our first year in business. Some of our guests asked if we wanted some of their decorations and flowers. Of course we said yes, and told them, “We will let our next client enjoy your generous gift.” Six years later we have a building full of gifts from such thoughtful and generous people.
This journey has been amazing. We have met the nicest people, we have enjoyed watching the barn be transformed with each unique couple. This is our favorite part of the business ;we set our client up with what they need and come back 4 hours later to discover the amazing transformation of our barn. We call it “ people art”. We look forward to working with you to make your day extra special.
Our venue is nestled in the woods of Alexander, Arkansas. The peaceful and inviting setting is the perfect place to start your forever adventure. The choice is yours to have a beautiful country charm wedding or embrace a breath taking vintage romance ceremony. The ambiance is very inviting and peaceful. In this climate controlled facility you and your guests can enjoy the party even if it’s 100 degrees outside.
Wedding Barn Amenities
Large climate-controlled Barn seating up to 175 people
Beautiful Lighted Pergola
Outdoor fire pit
2 large rolling serving tables
16 Rectangle 96” tables (seats 8-10 people)
1/2 to the floor 60 x 90 table clothes
to the floor 90 x 156 table clothes
4 round 48”tables (seats 4-6)
90 round gives a 21″ drop
108 is to the floor table clothes
150 black metal chairs
16 12′ outdoor wooden benches
15 12′ indoor wooden benches
3 high chairs
Private Lady’s dressing room
Gentlemen’s dressing room
What to Expect on your Big Day!!
Welcome to Always & Forever Wedding Barn
We are honored you chose us for your special day
Here is a list of what to expect:
- Hours 2pm-8pm
- Light switches are on the far left front wall
- Barn and “pay it forward building” (PIFB) will be open
- Black cart can be taken out of PIFB and loaded with your decorations
- A/C or Heat will be on 1 hour before you come (unless I work late)
In that case you can turn both A/C units on back wall
- Parking is anywhere on concrete around the barn while you unload
DAY OF EVENT
- Hours 7am-11pm
- We blow and weed eat the day before or the day of your event
- I come out to assist you and answer any questions when you arrive
- Please unload vehicles and move vehicles to parking lot
- NO CARS ON DRIVE PLEASE
- I put sheers on arbor and/or barn doors (and decor of your choice)
- I come out 30 mins before your ceremony to assist with anything you need
To close up
- Leave speaker and/or microphone in kitchen
- Leave all my decoration and linens on tables as you had them
- Take all trash to dumpsters behind barn by A/C unit
- Bring in all decorations from outside
- Blow out all candles
- Bring drink containers and food serving containers to kitchen
( I will wash them out)
- Shut off all lights and A/C please
I hope you really enjoyed your time at Always & Forever please
leave a google review and tell one thing you really loved about us.
Thank you and have a blessed life.